We are noted amongst the remarkable enterprises in the domain, betrothed in offering superior quality Guar Gum. This product is formulated by utilizing the best grade chemical compounds and modern methods under the vigilance of deft professionals at our contemporary processing unit. Widely demanded in milk plant, the provided product is added to dried soups, sweet desserts and animal feeds such as thickener and stabilizer. We offer this Guar Gum to the valued clients at nominal prices.
- Improves texture
- Acts as binder
- Enhances stability
- Hygienically packed
Xanthan gum and Guar gum are the most frequently used gums in gluten-free recipes and gluten-free products.
- In baked goods, it increases dough yield, gives greater resiliency, and improves texture and shelf life; in pastry fillings, it prevents "weeping" (syneresis) of the water in the filling, keeping the pastry crust crisp. It is primarily used in hypoallergenic recipes that use different types of whole-grain flours. Because the consistency of these flours allows the escape of gas released by leavening, guar gum is needed to improve the thickness of these flours, allowing them to rise as a normal flour would.
- In dairy products, it thickens milk, yogurt, kefir, and liquid cheese products, and helps maintain homogeneity and texture of ice creams and sherbets. It is used for similar purposes in plant milks.
- For meat, it functions as a binder.
- In condiments, it improves the stability and appearance of salad dressings, barbecue sauces, relishes, ketchups and others.
- In canned soup, it is used as a thickener and stabilizer.
- It is also used in dry soups, instant oatmeal, sweet desserts, canned fish in sauce, frozen food items, and animal feed.
- 100 Per Day
- 4-5 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packing in plastic bag
- All India
RZ-D-301, Upper Ground Floor ,St. No. 9, Near Railway Road ,Sadh nagar, Palam Colony, New Delhi, Delhi, 110045, India